Support and Resources
ENERCALC offers several avenues of technical assistance to our clients. Technical assistance is ONLY AVAILABLE while the user’s Subscription is in effect.
Your best first stop is the “For Our Users” page – where you’ll find downloads, links to videos, our FAQ and many other resources.
- ENERCALC Annual / Monthly Subscriptions include support and all updates while the subscription is active.
- Stay up to date: Access to technical support, the ability to receive continually released product updates, access to the web based Problem Tracking Support System and the ability to enjoy discounts on new products is only available to those users with an active Subscription.
- Introductory Training Videos : View a collection of videos about general operation and each program module. Very helpful for the new user! Click Here
- Direct assistance using email: You can contact ENERCALC technical support personnel directly via email. The software contains built-in features to gather your information and prepare a report to send directly to us. We offer a menu item within the software to let you easily construct email messages.
- Telephone Assistance: Telephone assistance is available, however, to allow staff to concentrate deeply on issues without interruptions the phones are staffed by professional receptionists who will take your information (preferably including your name, number, KW number (ie: customer number), and a brief description of the problem. Email is the primary method of personal assistance. However, voice mail messages are always returned within 1 business day.
- Remote Sessions: We use remote session technology to assist users with questions that are more efficiently addressed in a visual manner. This single secure session enables us to see your computer screen to observe the behavior and, with your permission, use mouse and keyboard to inspect the issue and provide direction.
- Web Updates: ENERCALC software products incorporate a Web Update system to automatically search for updates, so that the latest versions of the software are always installed on your computer. To receive an update, the ENERCALC user’s computer is required to be able to use the Internet to download updates. It is accessible only with a current Subscription.