For Our Users
Software Downloads & Install Instructions
Software Information and Download Links
ENERCALC Build 20
Click to download the Build 20 NEW / FULL Installer
This installer will install ENERCALC on any computer – generally, the idea is that you use this one when installing for the first time.
Click to download the Build 20 UPDATER
This installer expects ENERCALC to be installed on the PC where it runs – it will UPDATE an existing installation to the current build.
Shown above is the latest build we have created and what our installer will provide. Builds may be created and made available for download at any time.
The latest build is always available on this page.
You MUST have an active Subscription to run this software.
ENERCALC For Revit
Outdated Software Builds - Installation Info and Download Link
Software Installation Links for ENERCALC Build 12
The user MUST have a Maintenance & Support Plan (MSP) that expired on or after August 2020.
IMPORTANT:You will be asked for your Product Control Code (PCC) during the install process.
Users with an Expired MSP can request an installer for their outdated software here: https://order.enercalc.com/Users/ExistingUsers
Manage Your Account / Subscription
Click the link above and enter your “KW number” and password. (You will be given a link to request your password if needed)
This area shows the license owner’s contact information, license type, seat count, subscription expiration dates, and more.
You can get full installation and update download links, reactivate / cancel a subscription, order additional “seats”, display installation info and software documentation, request your “Product Control Code” be resent, request quotes and submit user information changes.
Software Text / Printable Documentation
Documentation is provided by ENERCALC in electronic form.
- A HTML-based help system (.CHM) is provided with our installed software.
- View our HTML web based documentation, which is also available via the help button in our cloud-based software.
- View and/or download complete ENERCALC SEL PDF documentation
All 3 sources of documentation are created from the same source material. Use the one that best matches your needs.
No printed documentation is available, however you are welcome to print the PDF documentation.
ENERCALC SEL Installed Version User’s Manual [HTML browser-based documentation]
ENERCALC for Revit
ENERCALC for Revit User’s Manual [HTML browser-based documentation]
ENERCALC 3D FEM
ENERCALC 3D FEM User’s Manual [HTML browser-based documentation]
ENERCALC 3D Training Manual [HTML browser-based training manual]
ENERCALC 3D Verification Manual [HTML browser-based verification manual]
Video Documentation / Training
In addition to the documentation supplied with the software we have an ever expanding series of informative videos available.
These are not Hollywood epics… they are narrated screen capture sessions by our staff in an easy to understand, informal style.
Our goal is to give you easy visual instruction on many portions of the system to supplement the formal documentation. Please use the links below.
Installation & Activation
- Any external file – including Office files, images, videos, PDFs, RISA project files, etc.
- 3D – Starting a New Model
- 3D – Working with Drawing Grids
- 3D – Working with Nodes
- 3D – Working with Members
- 3D – What is the Member Local Axis System
- 3D – Establishing the Member Local Axis System
- 3D – Modifying the Member Local Axis System
- 3D – Creating Shells using Drawing Grids
- 3D – Proper Shell Geometry
- 3D – Why We Work with a Mesh
- 3D – Creating Multiple Shells
- 3D – Assigning Materials to Members and Shells
- 3D – Assigning Sections to Members and Thicknesses to Shells
- 3D – Defining and Assigning Supports
- 3D – Defining and Assigning Springs
- 3D – Defining and Assigning Moment Releases
- 3D – Working with Load Cases and Load Combinations
- 3D – Working with Nodal Loads
- 3D – Working with Point Loads
- 3D – Working with Line Loads
- 3D – Working with Area Loads
- 3D – Working with Surface Loads
- 3D – Generating Fluid Loads
- 3D – Generating Pattern Loads on Members
- 3D – Generating Moving Loads on Members
- 3D – Analysis Options
- 3D – A Tour of Analysis Results
- 3D – Reinforced Concrete Beam Design
- 3D – Reinforced Concrete Column Design
- 3D – Reinforced Concrete Plate Design
- 3D – Steel Beam Design
- 3D – Steel Column Design