Structural Engineering Calculation Software
Wood Ledger Analysis & Design
- Analyzes and designs a wood ledger connected to a wood or concrete support with steel bolts at a user-defined spacing
- Includes full wood stress database
- Permits loads to be applied as uniformly distributed vertical loads, repetitive concentrated vertical loads at a uniform spacing, and horizontally oriented shear loads
- Offers the convenience of fill-in-the-blanks style forms and instantaneous recalculation to facilitate the evaluation of “what-if” scenarios
- Provides highly efficient results summaries as well as generous detail in the on-screen and printed results
- Includes rich, 3D graphics that support zoom, pan, and many customizable view options.
Working view of the Wood Ledger module
Consistent with all ENERCALC modules, inputs are on the left, while graphics and numerical results are displayed on the right.