Structural Engineering Calculation Software
Wall Footing Analysis & Design
- Analyzes and designs individual wall footings
- Incorporates user-specified factors of safety on sliding and overturning
- Offers ability to automatically increase allowable soil bearing pressure as a user-specified function of footing width and/or depth below a reference elevation
- Permits the application of vertical loads, overburden loads, shears, and moments
- Provides option to automatically calculate footing width and thickness
- Offers option to enter user-specified allowable stress increase factor for soil bearing pressure
- User defined reinforcing
- Offers the convenience of fill-in-the-blanks style forms and instantaneous recalculation to facilitate the evaluation of “what-if” scenarios
- Provides highly efficient results summaries as well as generous detail in the on-screen and printed results
- Includes rich, 3D graphics that support zoom, pan, and many customizable view options.
Working view of the Wall Footing module
Consistent with all ENERCALC modules, inputs are on the left, while graphics and numerical results are displayed on the right.