Structural Engineering Calculation Software
Pole Footing Analysis & Design
- Analyzes a pole footing embedded in soil and returns the minimum required embedment depth or the resulting pressures based on a user-specified embedment depth
- Evaluates round or square poles
- Provides option to consider restraint at ground surface
- Offers two options to limit the maximum allowable lateral bearing pressure
- Permits the application of lateral concentrated loads, lateral distributed loads, applied moments, and vertical loads
- Offers the convenience of fill-in-the-blanks style forms and instantaneous recalculation to facilitate the evaluation of “what-if” scenarios
- Provides highly efficient results summaries as well as generous detail in the on-screen and printed results
- Includes rich, 3D graphics that support zoom, pan, and many customizable view options.
Working view of the Pole Footing module
Consistent with all ENERCALC modules, inputs are on the left, while graphics and numerical results are displayed on the right.