Structural Engineering Calculation Software
Masonry Column Analysis & Design
- Analyzes and designs individual masonry columns
- Permits slenderness to be defined in a variety of ways
- Allows various top and bottom support conditions
- Considers square or rectangular section shapes with user-definable rebar sets
- Considers combined axial load and uniaxial bending
- Axial loads may be specified with or without eccentricity
- Lateral loads can be point loads, concentrated moments, full-length uniform loads, and partial-length uniform loads creating bending about X-X axis
- Incorporates either Allowable Stress Design or Strength Design methodology
- Offers the convenience of fill-in-the-blanks style forms and instantaneous recalculation to facilitate the evaluation of “what-if” scenarios
- Provides highly efficient results summaries as well as generous detail in the on-screen and printed results
- Provides sketch graphics to verify dimensions and load placement – including rich, 3D graphics that support zoom, pan, and many customizable view options.
Working view of the Masonry Column module
Consistent with all ENERCALC modules, inputs are on the left, while graphics and numerical results are displayed on the right.