Structural Engineering Calculation Software
Concrete Slender Wall Analysis & Design
- Analyzes and designs individual concrete walls
- Analysis incorporates P-Delta deflections
- Permits 1-story or 2-story walls with or without parapet
- Allows various top and bottom support conditions
- Incorporates reveals with various reinforcing options
- Considers combined axial load and bending
- Axial loads may be specified with or without eccentricity
- Lateral loads can be concentrated loads, distributed loads, or uniform pressure loads from wind or seismic
- Offers the convenience of fill-in-the-blanks style forms and instantaneous recalculation to facilitate the evaluation of “what-if” scenarios
- Provides highly efficient results summaries as well as generous detail in the on-screen and printed results
- Includes rich, 3D graphics that support zoom, pan, and many customizable view options.
Working view of the Concrete Slender Wall module
Consistent with all ENERCALC modules, inputs are on the left, while graphics and numerical results are displayed on the right.