Structural Engineering Calculation Software
Concrete Beam Analysis & Design
- Analyzes and designs individual reinforced concrete beams
- Permits multi-span continuous beams
- Permits cantilevers to be modeled at one end or both ends
- Allows fixed or pinned support conditions, Permits up to six groups of reinforcing bars per span
- Capable of analyzing and designing rectangular, tee, H, and trapezoidal shaped sections
- Incorporates point loads, concentrated moments, full and partial-length uniform loads, and trapezoidal loads
- Includes option to perform automatic unbalanced live load placement (skip-loading)
- Considers user-specified allowable ratios for total load deflection and live load deflection
- Provides sketch graphics to verify dimensions and load placement – including rich, 3D graphics that support zoom, pan, and many customizable view options.
- Provides shear, moment and deflection diagrams for all load cases
Working view of the Concrete Beam module
Consistent with all ENERCALC modules, inputs are on the left, while graphics and numerical results are displayed on the right.