Structural Engineering Calculation Software
Beam on Elastic Foundation Analysis & Design
- Analyzes and designs individual soil-supported reinforced concrete beams
- Permits up to six groups of reinforcing bars per span
- Capable of analyzing and designing rectangular, tee, H, and trapezoidal shaped sections
- Incorporates point loads, concentrated moments, full and partial-length uniform loads, and trapezoidal loads
- Considers user-specified allowable soil bearing pressure
- Offers the convenience of fill-in-the-blanks style forms and instantaneous recalculation to facilitate the evaluation of “what-if” scenarios
- Provides highly efficient results summaries as well as generous detail in the on-screen and printed results
- Provides sketch graphics to verify dimensions and load placement – including rich, 3D graphics that support zoom, pan, and many customizable view options. Example 3D image shown below.
- Provides shear, moment and deflection diagrams for all load cases
Working view of the Beam on Elastic Foundation module
Consistent with all ENERCALC modules, inputs are on the left, while graphics and numerical results are displayed on the right.