Structural Engineering Calculation Software
- Provides analysis capability (without design or code checking functionality) for an individual beam of specified section properties
- Permits multi-span continuous beams
- Permits cantilevers to be modeled at one end or both ends
- Allows fixed or pinned support conditions
- Incorporates point loads, concentrated moments, full-length uniform loads, partial-length uniform loads, and trapezoidal loads
- Includes option to perform automatic unbalanced live load placement (skip-loading)
- Offers the convenience of fill-in-the-blanks style forms and instantaneous recalculation to facilitate the evaluation of “what-if” scenarios
- Provides highly efficient results summaries as well as generous detail in the on-screen and printed results
- Provides rich, 3D graphics that support zoom, pan, and many customizable view options.
Working view of the Beam Analysis module
Consistent with all ENERCALC modules, inputs are on the left, while graphics and numerical results are displayed on the right.