FAQ FOR OUR SUBSCRIPTIONS
What do subscriptions include?
- The ability to use the program while the subscription is active.
- Access to all minor and major upgrades.
- Web update to easily download up-to-the-minute updates. Updates are released on a regular basis, or immediately when the need arises.
- Access to technical email or fax support from our software development team of structural engineers. Send all inquiries to email@example.com or fax to 949-645-3881. Always include your “KW” registration number.
- When a problem is too difficult to describe or totally unknown we will request a GoToMeeting session so that we can diagnose the issue with you directly on your computer.
Do subscription-based products require a Maintenance & Support Plan (MSP)?
No. ALL support and upgrades are included in your subscription.
RENEWING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
What happens if I do not renew my Subscription?
When your subscription expires, your use of the software ends. Subscriptions provide a very low cost & dependable solution. They’re an all-inclusive investment that provides the most up-to-date tools at our best possible price.
How do subscription renewals work?
Monthly subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel them. For annual subscriptions, you will be notified via email in the weeks prior to your subscription’s expiration date. For this reason, it’s critical that we always have your best email address.
How do I renew on a weekend / holiday / when your office is closed?
You can renew via our website 24x7x365. You will automatically receive login information, PCC codes (as needed) and a receipt for any renewal you process via our website. If you are experiencing any difficulty with the online renewal, our staff will be more than happy to help you during normal business hours.
How can we renew our plan?
Please click here and enter your License Number and Password to access your subscription renewal page.
Do I have to wait until the expiration date before I can renew my subscription?
No. You may renew your subscription at any time during the 6 months prior to the current expiration date.
What if I want to renew my ANNUAL subscription after it has expired?
Simply login to your renewal page and renew. All of our reminder emails contain a link that will take you there with 1 click.
What if I want to renew my MONTHLY subscription after it has expired?
If you let your subscription expire, you will be required to purchase another 3 month initial subscription. After the initial 3 month term, your subscription will automatically go month-to-month, as it did during your previous subscription. Immediately after renewal you will receive via email a new Product Control Code which will reactivate the plan and allow you to receive the latest updated version.
What if I do not renew my subscription?
Your ability to use the software ends when your subscription expires.