Structural Engineering Calculation Software
Restrained Wall Analysis & Design
- Quickly and easily analyzes and designs nearly any restrained retaining wall, concrete or masonry.
- Loading conditions include axial, surcharges, adjacent footings, wind, seismic due to earth pressure.
- Wall can project above top restraint height.
- Results summary for overstress warnings.
- User-configurable load factors.
- Design for wind on projecting portion of stem.
- Computes rebar lap and development lengths, including required hooked embedment into footing.
- Graphics displays construction drawing of your design and loading diagram to check your input/output.
- Add a shear key anywhere under footing and design the reinforcing.
Working view of the Restrained Retaining Wall module
Consistent with all ENERCALC modules, inputs are on the left, while graphics and numerical results are displayed on the right.