Structural Engineering Calculation Software
Masonry Beam Analysis & Design
- Analyzes and designs individual single-span masonry lintels
- Allows fixed or pinned support conditions
- Capable of analyzing and designing rectangular reinforced sections
- Incorporates point loads and uniformly distributed loads
- Incorporates either ASD or SD design methodology
- Offers the convenience of fill-in-the-blanks style forms and instantaneous recalculation to facilitate the evaluation of “what-if” scenarios
- Provides highly efficient results summaries as well as generous detail in the on-screen and printed results
- Provides sketch graphics to verify dimensions and load placement – including rich, 3D graphics that support zoom, pan, and many customizable view options.
- Provides shear, moment and deflection diagrams for all load cases
Working view of the Masonry Beam module
Consistent with all ENERCALC modules, inputs are on the left, while graphics and numerical results are displayed on the right.