Structural Engineering Calculation Software
Concrete Shear Wall Analysis & Design
- Analyzes and designs individual concrete shear walls
- Allows solid walls and walls with setbacks
- Considers combined axial load and bending
- Vertical and lateral loads can be specified as point loads or uniformly distributed loads
- Offers the option to design a wall footing
- Offers the convenience of fill-in-the-blanks style forms and instantaneous recalculation to facilitate the evaluation of “what-if” scenarios
- Provides highly efficient results summaries as well as generous detail in the on-screen and printed results
- Includes rich, 3D graphics that support zoom, pan, and many customizable view options.
Working view of the Concrete Shear Wall module
Consistent with all ENERCALC modules, inputs are on the left, while graphics and numerical results are displayed on the right.